Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lake Tahoe Part 1

For those of you who have never been to Lake Tahoe
I heartily recommend that you do. 
It is GORGEOUS!
Here is proof: 

This is at Sand Harbor. 


The  entire lake is surrounded by huge granite rocks
and beautiful pine trees. 
The water is ice cold, but it's still fun to play in.
We went snorkeling, tubing, and wakeboarding. 
 
Mr. Greg catching some sweet air

Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of me wakeboarding,
but believe me, it happened. 
It may have not been for very long, but it happened. 
I wasn't sure what to do once I got up so I would just let go of the rope.
It freaked me out a bit, OK!!!
I had promised Mr. Greg I would try and try I did.

I prefer the beach.


I was rewarded with a hug and an Oreo shake from the delicious Char Pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment