Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Builders without Borders

It's time for me to make a plea for your money, again.

This year after Christmas, I am participating with a charity group 
to build houses for those in need in Mexico.

The group I am going with is Builders without Borders.
They are an outstanding charity group that doesn't take any overhead from donations they receive.
100% of the money donated goes straight to our projects.

This is where you come in.

If you would like to donate you can do so in any amount.
Just $10 provides a family of four food for a WEEK!
Also, donations help pay for the building materials we use for the homes.

You can donation via check or cash.

For checks, make them out to, Builders without Borders and mail them to me at:

Rachel Woodward
c/o Hale Center Theater Orem
225 West 400 North 
Orem, UT 84057

OR

You can find me in person to make a cash donation.

You can also donate clothing, hygiene supplies, cookware, etc. 
The local women share cooking supplies, because they are so limited.
It is such a great cause and will help put you in the Christmas spirit!

2 comments:

  1. Racherton!! I have hygiene supplies for you. Well, not you personally... for the cause. When are you at the theatre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am there MWF afternoons and Tuesday mornings! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete