Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh, the Things We Could Bake




I have an affinity for the baked good.

Breads, rolls, pastries, cakes, cookies... you name it!

If it weren't for my waistline, I would prolly eat said goods for every meal

Maybe I already do.... don't judge me.

Anyway, I get the itch to bake nearly everyday, but I don't have the proper machine to do so

and I'm not willing to hand-knead bread dough again.

(I did once to make cinnamon rolls. Never again.)



Enter the Bosch Mixer.

What I would give for one of these in my humble student housing abode.

 I would bake tasty delights for friend and even foe.

I would have homemade Sharon Hansen wheat bread for sandwiches and toast.

There would always be a pleasant smell wafting from my house.



Oh, the things we can dream.






2 comments:

  1. I just stalked your facebook and saw you now have a BLOG. What the hipcoolchickareyou? loves it. And I want you to be able to bake goods...then I can eat them. Lets send positive thoughts into the universe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ode to Baked Goods and the Doughnuts at the Hale:
    I love you baked goods....but why don't you love me back? One day you will see the error of your ways...and when you do I will be waiting...ever waiting for you and your deliciousness. Amen.

    ReplyDelete