Thursday, June 3, 2010

12-Step


Lately, I have had some major addictions. 

Any advice on how to ween myself from the following:

Taco Bell Chalupas
(I want one everyday, anytime)
Riesen Chocolate Chews
My Red Toms 
(I plan my outfits around these shoes)
Amazing Corn Snack 
(Try this! You can find it in bulk at Good Earth)
Real Housewives of (insert major city)
Blue Bunny Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwiches
Chex Mix
Homemade Wheat Bread
(made with my new Bosch!)
My bed

You guys, I am supposed to be training for a race!

HELP!

1 comment:

  1. Gah! I'm CONSTANTLY addicted to ice cream sandwiches. And my bed. But that's because I had mono.

    My advice? Whenever I'm struggling with something, I always try to ask myself "50 years from now, what will I wish I had done/not done?" When training for a race (which I've never done), or getting ready for a show or auditions, you can ask "When I'm out there, what will I wish I had done?"

    Living in the moment is important, but when it comes to weening oneself off addictions, living in the future is the key, I think.

    Or you could just replace your current addictions with new addictions...things like running or broccoli or something.

    ReplyDelete