Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

Here in Utah, it doesn't really feel like Christmas until you 
trek out among the hoards to Temple Square to see the lights. 

Every year I am initially a little "bah humbug" about going because
1.) it's cold
2.) we went last year
3.) it's cold
4.) there are so many peole
5.) it's cold
But every time I drag myself along, I end up loving it.
It's gorgeous and gets me in the festive mood. 
Here is a sampling of this year's trek.






One of my favorite moments of this year's visit was the guy that
totally crop dusted (aka gassed) and owned up to it
because he felt like he couldn't lie since the temple was right there.

That is one scent I could have done without this season.

Oh, and for your information, it was cold and slightly wet, but still a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment