Friday, December 24, 2010

Decisions, decisions

As the new year approaches, it is always a time for reflection.
We ponder how this next year is going to be our year and how we are going to lay off the chocolate and hit the gym....for real!

That being said, I have a sneaky feeling as if there are some major decisions that have the power to alter my current path in life. They just take a leap of faith.

Sometimes, I'm a little scared to take that leap and go down those unmarked paths. 

Help!


5 comments:

  1. Dear Racherton,

    GO FOR IT!

    Sincerely,
    The Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I don't know what it is, but you've always struck me as a pretty brave soul. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will make the right decision, I know it! Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks guys. You make me brave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you WILL make the right decisions. I have a feeling this is YOUR year...your year to start on a whole course that will be amazing...either way my dear :-)

    ReplyDelete