Monday, May 31, 2010

Adapt and Overcome


 I have never been inspired by big celebrities,
(Although they are fascinating....)
 It has always been from the "everyday" people around me.

My friends are continually an inspiration to me.   
They are the most talented and the most awesome beings on this earth. 
(And will prolly be big celebs too.)
I challenged you to find cooler people than the people I know.

 My siblings are the strongest people around 
and I am blessed to have them as family.
 They have taken life's hardships and made the trials work for them.
Maybe someday I'll share their journeys with you,
but take my word for it, they are bomb.com. 

These people (and The Biggest Loser) have taught me some important lessons:
Everyone has the power to change.

Everyone has the ability to take the hand they are dealt
and make the life they want out of it. 

My heart is full of gratitude for the people around me.
 Thank you for making my life amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment