Monday, May 24, 2010

R.I.P.



Oh, LOST! How I have loved/hated you.

I first became addicted to you when my friend B. Tichy

forced me to watch you during our breaks in rehearsal.

Soon he no longer had to force me.

I began to care for the castaways and 

began to dream about being a castaway alone with Sawyer and Boone.

(And first season Jack. They're sexy, ok.....)

I began to hate you when you introduced Ana Lucia.

  But I forgave you because you killed her off. 

The hate came back when you started going extra crazy

and when you made Juliet call the hydrogen bomb an S.O.B.
 
 (super awkward....)

However, my love for you surpassed the hate 

and kept me tuning in to follow the fate of the inhabitants of the island.

Thank you, LOST, for being the first show I followed from start to finish

and for being well worth the journey.

Here's hoping we meet again in our special after death church.

No comments:

Post a Comment